Switch on your career!
Electrical Apprenticeships, Traineeships, & Electrical Courses
Who is Open Day for?
- Future superstar electricians: Are you a tinkerer? Do you love a challenge?
- Traineeship candidates: Do you want to start a career in business, IT or data/security/AV (telecommunications) without spending more time in the classroom?
- A Grade electricians: Do you want to upskill or specialise to grow or start your business?
…then there’s something for you at Open Day!
What to expect
- Tours of our purpose-built facility, with the opportunity to meet trainers and current students.
- Triple M & Fox FM Street Teams live each day.
- BBQ, coffee and goodie bags!
- Presentations learn about a day in the life of an electrician, what’s it like to study at NECA Education & Careers, how to land a job
- Meet our trainers qualified and experienced A Grade electricians
- Hear from some of our students both apprentices and trainees
- The NECA Pre-Selection Assessment is the electrical industry-recognised aptitude test that over 1,000 electrical contractors use to recruit new apprentices, which can ultimately you get an apprenticeship.
Two opportunities to switch on your career:
- Sunday 18 August (10am-2pm) – bring your family and friends!
- Wednesday 21 August (9am-3pm) – mainly for school groups!
Individuals who come to our Sunday Open Day will pay just $5 (save $50 per person) to sit their NECA Pre-Selection Assessment. This is the industry-recognised test that over 1,000 electrical contractors use to recruit new apprentices. To book one of your limited spots, go here: https://necaeducation.com.au/course/necara/
School groups that come to our Wednesday will sit the NECA Pre-Selection Assessment free of charge (normally $55 per person).
Places are strictly limited. Bookings essential. Call Eugene (03) 9389 9948 or Cheryl (03) 9389 9955 for more information.